What is a hydraulic ironworker machine?
The hydaulic ironworker machine is a kind of machine tool equipment that integrates multiple functions such as metal cutting, punching, shearing, bending, etc. It has the advantages of simple operation, low energy consumption, and low maintenance cost. It is a modern manufacturing industry (such as: Metallurgy, bridges, communications, electric power, military and other industries) metal processing equipment of choice. Ironworker Machines are divided into hydraulic Ironworker Machines and mechanical Ironworker Machines, of which hydraulic type is the most widely used. The Hydraulic Ironworker Machine is generally suitable for processing small workpieces, and can work in multiple stations at the same time. The left foot switch individually controls the punching station, and the right foot switch controls the operation of other jobs at the same time.
The punching function is located at the left station of the Hydraulic Ironworker Machine and is controlled by the left foot switch. By changing different upper and lower molds, holes of different sizes and shapes can be punched. Each set of die has a certain life time, and the die needs to be replaced after the service life is exceeded. If the punching and shearing machine model is Q35Y-20, 20 is the maximum shearing thickness of 20mm.
The Hydraulic Ironworker Machine is widely used in:
1. Steel structure processing
2. Elevator and parts processing
3. Trailer—spare tire parts, trailer hinges, hooks, inserts, and wall plates
4. Construction machinery industry-processing on belt conveyors and mixing stations
5. Agriculture and animal husbandry machinery industry-threshing frame body, trailer body parts processing
6. Food industry machinery-slaughter equipment frame and parts processing
7. High and low voltage tower parts processing
8. Wind power equipment-parts processing on the stairs and pedals on the wind power tower
9. Machining-processing of building embedded parts, conveyor brackets and other parts that play a role in connection
10. Grain machinery-grain and oil equipment, starch equipment support, shell, small parts processing
11. Processing of railway wagons, automobiles and crane parts 12. Channel steel, square steel, round steel, H steel, I-beam and other steel materials cutting, punching, bending.
Before starting the machine, check whether the transmission parts of the punching and shearing machine and the connecting screws and pins are loose. Whether the electrical grounding is intact. 2. Lubricate the various parts before work, and start the trial run for two to three minutes before starting work without any problems. 3. Overload is not allowed, and punching and shearing of quenched steel is strictly prohibited. 4. Wear gloves and labor protection equipment when working. Sandals and slippers are strictly prohibited. 5. When punching and cutting, always add oil to the punch to prevent the upper and lower punch from skewing. 6. Pay attention to the safety of your }ngers when feeding the material, especially when the sheet material is not pressed by the presser foot at the end, punching is prohibited. 7. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and proofread the cutting edge and punching die when starting up. Don’t hit punches, shears and other parts with force. 8. Strictly control the speci}cation range of the sheet material, and it is strictly forbidden to punch and cut when it exceeds. 9. The workplace must not accumulate other objects and a large amount of ~ushing materials, and must stop during adjustment and cleaning. 10. After the work is completed, shut down and cut off power in time to clean up the site.
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures. 2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting up. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation. 3. The shearing machine must be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted part must be rust-proof grease. 4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and re}lled regularly, and the electrical part should be regularly checked for normal, safe and reliable operation. 5. Frequently check whether the V-belt, handle, knob and button of the shearing machine are damaged. If they are severely worn, they should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for supplement. 6. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure reliable operation. 7. 10 minutes before the end of the day, lubricate and scrub the machine tool.